Lindenwood University’s president, James D. Evans, Ph.D., has appointed five vice presidents to direct various aspects of the university’s growing operations.
Evans made the announcement Friday to the Lindenwood community, appointing:
• Rick Boyle, PhD., as vice president for human resources. Boyle has been dean of the education division at Lindenwood for nine years and has led its exponential growth. Lindenwood launched an education doctorate with Boyle as dean. He most recently has served as dean of faculty.
• Lucy S. Morros, Ph.D., as vice president for institutional advancement. Morros is former president of Barat College in Lake Forest, IL., where she raised $23 million for capital projects and operations. Morros was on the Lindenwood faculty for nearly 14 years early in her career. She begins her second stint at Lindenwood on April 1.
• Julie Mueller, MBA, as vice president for operations and finance and chief operating officer. Mueller has been chief operating officer at Lindenwood for seven years and has largely overseen the university’s massive construction and expansion program.
• John Oldani, Ed.D., as vice president for student development. Oldani currently serves as executive director of Cooperating School Districts, representing 62 member districts and 330,000 students. He will join the Lindenwood team later in the spring. Oldani has served as superintendent of two of the largest school districts in the state, Francis Howell and Rockwood.
• Jann Weitzel, Ph.D., as vice president for academic affairs. Weitzel served as dean of humanities at Lindenwood, and has been on the faculty for 11 years. She currently serves as Lindenwood’s provost.