The Missouri Colleges Fund (MCF) recently announced that Lindenwood University, St. Charles, Mo., has become its seventeenth member. Member schools are independent baccalaureate degree-granting liberal arts colleges and universities in the State of Missouri.
The MCF was formed in 1952 as a non-profit corporation with the mission to acquire resources to help education students in its members’ private liberal arts colleges and universities. Since inception, this corporation has raised over $30 million for needs-based financial aid.
“The Missouri Colleges Fund is very pleased that Lindenwood University, known nationally and internationally for innovation, entrepreneurship and extraordinary dedication to students, has joined the fund,” said Mike Backer, MCF president. Lindenwood offers more than 120 undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 17,000 students annually through values-centered programs that lead to development of the whole person.
Missouri Colleges Fund member schools include Avila University, Kansas City; Central Methodist University, Fayette; Columbia College, Columbia; Culver-Stockton College, Canton; Drury University, Springfield; Evangel University, Springfield; Fontbonne University, St. Louis; Hannibal–LaGrange University, Hannibal; Lindenwood University, St. Charles; Maryville University, St. Louis; Missouri Baptist University, St. Louis; Park University, Parkville; Rockhurst University, Kansas City; Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar; Westminster College, Fulton; William Jewell College, Liberty; and William Woods University, Fulton.
More information about the Missouri Colleges Fund can be found online at www.mocollegesfund.org or by calling Mike Backer, MCF president, at 573-893-3818.
Lindenwood University, founded in 1827, is an independent liberal arts university offering more than 120 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in diverse areas of study in traditional and accelerated formats. Lindenwood operates a residential campus in historic St. Charles, as well numerous extension sites throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan Area.