Lindenwood’s Criminal Justice programs allow busy adult learners and criminal justice professionals, like you, to complete your Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in an accelerated quarter format.
About Accelerated Criminal Justice Programs (ADP) at Lindenwood University
The School of Accelerated Degree Programs is excited to offer you the chance to earn both undergraduate and graduate degrees in a high-energy, accelerated learning environment offered in the quarter format.
The industry-driven curriculum ensures updated course requirements designed to educate students about topics useful in any career path in the criminal justice profession. The faculty is comprised of criminal justice professionals who work in various sectors of the criminal justice field, including courts, law enforcement, juvenile justice, corrections, and specialized agencies. Their knowledge of current topics in the field and the expectations of new professionals entering the field is essential to perspective student’s success.
Quarterly programs are available in
Why should I complete the Accelerated Degree Program at Lindenwood University?
The Accelerated Degree Programs at Lindenwood University allow busy professionals, like you, to continue to work in your full-time profession while completing your educational goals in an accelerated learning environment. The accelerated Criminal Justice programs offers a combination of twelve (12) week face-to-face classroom sessions coupled with challenging and enriching coursework.
The Accelerated Quarterly Program at Lindenwood University are also ideal for working adults with career and family responsibilities. Enrolling in the Accelerated Quarterly program at Lindenwood University enables you to continue your professional training while pursuing an advanced degree.
What are the benefits of the Accelerated Criminal Justice Program at Lindenwood University?
Value: We can help you make it work on your budget.
- We help with professional development and prepare you to contribute to a global society.
• Academic advising and tutoring are available online.
Convenience: Balance life, work, and school.
- Classes meet one night per week for twelve (12) weeks.
• Challenging and enriching coursework supplement in-person class meetings.
• Campuses are located in highly accessible areas in the St. Louis region.
• Easy access to seven full-service campuses throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan Region and
main campuses in St. Charles, MO and Belleville, IL
Rapid Degree Completion
- Multiple start dates each year
- Rolling admissions
- Complete a graduate degree in twelve(12) to fifteen (15) months
Career Support: Lindenwood helps you take that next step.
- The program supports internships through Curricular Practical Training (CPT).
• Handshake is a free career service offered to program participants and alumni.
• Free career counseling and support services for program participants.
• Lindenwood connects students with leading industries throughout the St. Louis area.
• There are multiple workshops to prepare students successful careers.
Contact the Program Directors of the School of Accelerated Degree Criminal Justice Programs
For more information on the Accelerated Degree Criminal Justice programs at Lindenwood University, please contact Dr. Saint Rice, Assistant Dean, via email at SRice@lindenwood.edu or at 636-627-4630 or Dr. Donna Bradley, Graduate Criminal Justice Program Director at 618-239-6346 or DBradley@lindenwood.edu.