- Nationally recognized experts in paramedic education.
- Licensed paramedics with an average of 20+ years of experience as clinicians and educators.
- Faculty who will take the time to know you and help you succeed.
- An innovative curriculum with a strong clinical focus prepares students for the challenges of caring for a variety of patient populations.
- Intensive skills and simulation laboratories realistically prepare students for the profession.
- Low 1:4 instructor/student ratios for simulation labs ensures quality of education.
- Clinical sites include world renowned hospitals, trauma centers, clinics and EMS services where students learn alongside expert clinical practitioners.
- One-on-one faculty advising for every student.
- Opportunities and synergies with other Lindenwood University School of Health Sciences programs.
- Solid preparation for a variety of graduate education programs including medical or physician assistant school.
- On campus or online options.
- Founded in 1821 and continuously accredited by the Higher Learning Commission since 1921.
- A top 25 nationally ranked Military Friendly University.
- Located in the Greater Saint Louis Area, conveniently located, with all the benefits and opportunities that a major metropolitan area provides.
- A safe and welcoming environment to live, learn and grow.
- Financial Aid and veterans benefits available to qualified individuals.