Rockhurst University has partnered with Lindenwood University to create articulation agreements for both the Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy Programs.
Rockhurst University will hold up to two class seats per year for Lindenwood students who meet the following application criteria:
• Semester GPA of at least 3.5 and cumulative GPA from all coursework of at least 3.5
• Cumulative science GPA from all coursework of at least 3.5
• Completed occupational therapy application for admission through OTCAS, before September 1st of their senior year
• Interview before beginning the MOT program
• Achieve a 3.5 GPA each semester and maintain a 3.5 science and cumulative GPA through the end of their senior year
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above will be reviewed by the Rockhurst University OT Admissions Committee. A maximum of two students from the Exercise Science program at Lindenwood University who meet the criteria set forth above will be automatically accepted in the program. Those students who do not meet the requirements listed above, or have met the requirements, but are not chosen among the two allotted slots, will be reviewed under the standards admissions process established by Rockhurst University. Students will begin the Occupational Therapy program upon completion of their bachelor’s degree.
• Complete a Bachelor’s of Health Science or Exercise Science prior to the desired summer of admission.
• Earn a 3.5 GPA in all pre-requisite and all science pre-requisite courses as needed for admission into Rockhurst University PT program.
• Notify the Rockhurst University Department of Physical Therapy Education of plans to apply to the program no later than October 1st of the year preceding the desired summer of admission.
• Submit a completed application to PTCAS no later than October 1st of the year preceding the desired summer of admission.
• Receive three favorable letters of recommendation as part of the PTCAS application.
• Earn a minimum of 155 on both the verbal and quantitative sections and a minimum of 4.5 on the analytical writing section on the GRE.
• Submit GRE scores to PTCAS as well as send a copy to the Rockhurst University Graduate Admissions Office.
• Complete all pre-requisites and have grades submitted to PTCAS no later than December 25 of the year preceding the desired summer of admission to allow adequate time for PTCAS to verify transcripts.
• Successfully complete a personal interview.
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above will be reviewed by Rockhurst University’s Department of Physical Therapy Admissions Committee. A maximum number of 2 students will be automatically accepted into the program. Those students who do not meet the requirements listed above will be reviewed under the standard admissions process.