Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements
- Graduate admission to Lindenwood University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale) from the degree granting institution
- Unencumbered nursing license in the state where you will complete your practicum
- Completion of an undergraduate general statistics course
- One year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
- Out of state applicants will be considered individually
- The graduate nursing program has a rolling admission process.
- Applications are accepted at any time.
Term Start for Both Emphasis Areas in the MSN program: