The Cell Science and Biology Emphasis is designed for students majoring in public health who plan to apply to advanced degree programs upon completion of their Bachelor of Science degree. This program is designed specifically for students preparing to enter medical, dental or veterinary medical schools.
This emphasis area consists of 142 credits and requires a minor in biology.
Emphasis Area Courses Include:
- CHM 23000: General Chemistry
- CHM 36100: Organic Chemistry
- BSC 22700: Human Anatomy & Physiology
- PHY 25100: Physics
- BSC 24000: Introduction to Biological Diversity
- BSC 24200: Cellular & Molecular Biology
- BSC 40400: Cell Biology
- BSC 24800: Genetics
- See the course catalog for a complete list of emphasis area courses