Skip to Main Content

In order to complete the application process and be considered for admission into the English as a Second Language program, we request the following documents:

A. English as a Second Language Application. The application must be submitted along with a nonrefundable $100 application fee. English as A Second Language Application (Online)

B. Affidavit of Support. Please provide an official document or statement from your bank verifying the total amount of personal/family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance). All documents must be in English.

C. Housing Assignments. All students must submit a housing application and $200 housing deposit made payable to Lindenwood University. Students are asked to use StarRez- Residential Life Portal to make housing selections Housing will be assigned upon receipt of the housing application via the StarRez portal and deposit. The $200 housing deposit should not be submitted until the student has a confirmed Visa, as the deposit is non-refundable.

D. Transfer Procedure. If transferring from another university within the United States, forward the transfer paperwork found in the student application to your school's officials for processing. You can use this SEVIS record transfer form.

E. Passport. Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport.


Please send all documents to:

Lindenwood University
Office of International Students and Scholars
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles , MO 63301-1695

Phone: (636) 949-4982
Fax: (636) 949-4108

All the steps in the Application Procedures must be completed before Lindenwood will issue an I-20 form. This requirement may be waived in certain instances, as determined by the Director of International Admission.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301