Skip to Main Content

Apply to Study Abroad

All students at Lindenwood University are encouraged to study abroad. If you have at least a 2.0 GPA and are in good financial standing at Lindenwood University, study abroad is waiting for you!

Submit your study abroad application by completing the form below.



Are you a US citizen or permanent resident?
Are you here on an F-1 visa?
When do you want to Study Abroad?
Please indicate all that apply. This is for institutional information only and will have no impact on the application.

Please help us prevent spam by using the reCAPTCHA below.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301