- The Time Varying Effect of Monetary Policy on Stock Returns, Jansen, Dennis W. and Anastasia Zervou. Economics Letters, 160, November 2017, 54-58.
- Can Liberalization of Local Food Marketing Channels Influence Local Economies? A Case Study of West Virginia’s Craft Beer Distribution Laws, Trey Malone and Joshua Hall, Economics and Business Letters, 6(2) 2017, 48-52.
- Does School District and Municipal Border Congruence Matter? Joshua Hall. Urban Studies 54(7), 2017, 1601-1618.
- Does the Median Voter or Special Interests Determine State Highway Expenditures? Recent Evidence, Joshua Hall and Shree Pokharel. Atlantic Economic Journal, 45(1), 2017, 59-69.
- An Inventory of Sports Economics Courses in the U.S., Joshua Hall, Brad Humphreys, and Hyunwoong Pyun. International Journal of Sports Finance, 12(1), 2017, 3-13.
- Nonpublic Competition and Public School Performance: Evidence from West Virginia, Richard Cebula, Joshua Hall and Maria Tackett. Applied Economics,49(12), 2017, 1185-1193.
- Cultivating the Liberally Educated Mind through A Signature Program, Emily Chamlee-Wright, Joshua Hall, and Laura Grube, Journal of Economic Education, 48(1), 2017, 34-44.
- Collective Bargaining and School District Test Scores: Evidence from Ohio Bargaining Agreements, Joshua Hall, Donald Lacombe, and Joylynn Pruitt. Applied Economics Letters, 24(1), 2017, 35-38.
- Nonlinear Evidence on the Existence of Jobless Recoveries, Michael D. Bradley and Dennis W. Jansen. Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics, forthcoming 2017.
- Are Charters the Best Alternative? A Cost Frontier Analysis of Alternative Education Campuses in Texas, Timothy J. Gronberg, Dennis W. Jansen, and Lori Taylor. Southern Economic Journal, 83(3), January 2017, 721-743.
- Female Entrepreneurship and IQ, R.W. Hafer. In The Wiley Handbook of Entrepreneurship, (July 2017). Chichester: John Wiley & Sons.
- New Estimates on the Relationship between IQ, Economic Growth and Welfare, R.W. Hafer, Intelligence, 61, March-April 2017, 92-101.
- Government Finances and Bank Bailouts: Evidence from European Stock Markets. Matías Cabrera, Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr., and Margarita Samartín. Journal of Empirical Finance, 39, December 2016, 169-79.
- What Determines Output Losses after Banking Crises? Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. and John Devereux. Journal of International Money and Finance, 69, December 2016, 69-94.
- The (Aggregate) Demand for State Lottery Tickets: What Have We Really Learned, Thomas A. Garrett. Contemporary Economic Policy, 34(3), July 2016, 475-482.
- Money and Velocity During Financial Crises: From the Great Depression to the Great Recession, Richard G. Anderson, Michael Bordo, and John V. Duca. National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper No. 22100, March 2016.
- Japan's Economic Performance "Lost Decade": Myth, Reality, or Role Model, Richard G. Anderson. Journal of Asian Finance, Economics, and Business, 3(1), 2016, 15-32.
2015 Research Papers
- Local Price Variation and the Income Elasticity of Demand for Lottery Tickets, Thomas A. Garret and Natalia Koleshnikova. Public Finance Review, 43(6), November 2015, 717-738.
- Economic Freedom And State Bond Ratings, Ariel R. Belasen, Rik W. Hafer, Shrikant P. Jategaonkar. Contemporary Economic Policy, 33(4), October 2015, 668-677.
- Forecasting National Recessions Using State-Level Data, Michael T. Owyang, Jeremy M. Piger, and Howard J. Wall. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 47(5), August 2015, 847-866.
- Are Entrepreneurship and Cognitive Skills Related? Some International Evidence, Rik Hafer and Garett Jones. Small Business Economics, 44(2), February 2015, 283-298.
- Liquidity: Systematic Liquidity, Commonality, and High-Frequency Trading, Richard G. Anderson, Jane M. Binner, Bjorn Hagstromer, Birger Nilsson. The Handbook of High Frequency Trading, Ch. 12, Academic Press, 2015, 197-214.
2014 Research Papers
- Personal-Bankruptcy Cycles, Thomas A. Garrett and Howard J. Wall. Macroeconomic Dynamics, 18(7), October 2014, 1488-1507.
- How Did the Housing and Labor Market Crisis Affect Young Adults' Living Arrangements?, William H. Rogers and Anne E. Winkler. IZA Discussion Paper 8568, October 2014.
- Local Labor Markets and the Evolution of Inequality, Dan Black, Natalia Kolesnikova, and Lowell Taylor. Annual Review of Economics, 6, August 2014, 605-628.
- Modeling Risk Factors and Disease Conditions to Study Associated Lifetime Medical Costs, Jomon Paul, Keo MacDonald, and Govind Hariharan. Service Science, 6(1), March 2014, 47-62.
- Where is an Oil Shock?, Kristie M. Engemann, Michael T. Owyang, and Howard J. Wall. Journal of Regional Science, 54(2), March 2014, 169-185.
- The Missouri Quality Jobs Program: Rearranging the Deck Chairs (And Throwing Some Overboard), Howard J. Wall. Missouri Policy Journal, Volume 1, Fall/Winter 2013-14, 1-5.
- Why Do So Few Women Work in New York (and So Many in Minneapolis)? Labor Supply of Married Women Across U.S. Cities, Dan A. Black, Natalia Kolesnikova, and Lowell J. Taylor. Journal of Urban Economics, 79, January 2014, 59-71.
- Nonlinear Relationship Between Permanent and Transitory Components of Monetary Aggregates and the Economy, Richard G. Anderson, Marcelle Chauvet, and Barry Jones. Econometric Reviews, 34(1-2), 2014, 228-254.
2013 Research Papers
- The Relationship Between the Housing & Labor Market Crises and Doubling-Up: An MSA-Level Analysis 2005-2010, William Rogers and Anne Winkler. Monthly Labor Review, August 2013, 32 pages.
- Biofuel Subsidies and International Trade, Subhayu Bandyopadhyay, Sumon Bhaumik, and Howard J. Wall. Economics and Politics, 25(2), July 2013, 181-199.
- Competition in Mediation Services: Modeling the Role of Expertise, Satisfaction, and Switching Costs, Manish Agrawal, Govind Hariharan, H.R. Rao, and Rajiv Kishore. Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, 23(3), May 2013, 169-199.
- The Role of Location in Evaluating Racial Wage Disparity, Dan Black, Natalia Kolesnikova, Seth G. Sanders, and Lowell J. Taylor. IZA Journal of Labor Economics, May 2013, 2:2.
- Are Children ‘Normal’?, Dan A. Black, Natalia Kolesnikova, Seth G. Sanders, and Lowell J. Taylor. Review of Economics and Statistics, 95(1), March 2013, 21–33.
- Discordant City Employment Cycles, Michael T. Owyang, Jeremy Piger, and Howard J. Wall. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 43(2), March 2013, 367-384.
- Economic Freedom and Financial Development: International Evidence, Rik Hafer. Cato Journal, 33(1), Winter 2013, 111-126.
- The Employment Cycles of Neighboring Cities, Howard J. Wall. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 43(1), January 2013, 177-185.