Reserve a Cap and Gown
All graduates participating in the commencement ceremony are required to wear appropriate academic attire. Participants should not borrow or plan to use regalia from a prior ceremony. All orders MUST be placed using the Herff Jones website for the December 15 ceremonies. Graduates will need to use our online regalia ordering option.
Online orders must be placed between August 27, 2018 and October 12, 2018 by 11:59 p.m. eastern standard time by going to the Herff Jones website listed below and clicking on the link “RESERVE A CAP AND GOWN”.
- Select your degree level (Bachelor, Master, Specialist, or Doctorate).
- Select your School, the screen will list the date and time of the ceremony.
- Then click the green tab at the top of the screen “Cap & Gown”.
- Choose your regalia and complete questions regarding your area of study, measurements, program information, and demographic information.
- Regalia will be shipped to the campus bookstore and an email will be sent when the caps and gowns are available for pick up.
Please note that graduates are NOT required to purchase the optional items also offered (International Stole and Souvenir Tassels)
Undergraduate students pay a graduation fee of $100 that covers the entire cost of graduation processing and commencement, including diplomas, caps, and gowns. The $125 fee for graduate students and $200 fee for doctoral students includes diplomas, caps, gowns, hoods, and other applicable fees. All outstanding Lindenwood charges must be paid before diplomas are released. All graduating students must pay the graduation fee regardless of whether the students choose to participate in the ceremony.