Lindenwood has excellent resources for our military scholars.
A great place to start is with the Veterans Affairs Center. Here are some other great resources:
- Campus Resources
- Dining Options
- Health & Wellness
- I.D. Cards & Parking Decals
- Campus Map
- Speakers, Events, and Activities
Request for VA Certification Form Instructions
- You must request certification every term to continue receiving payments.
- Request for VA Certification Form
- Log in to your Student Portal - Change term if necessary (for ex. WinQtr / Sp MBA I).
- Select Forms & Handbooks from the left menu.
- Select VA Certification Form from the page listing.
- Most data is automatically populated.
- Answer the remaining questions.
- Select the "Get PDF" button.
- Click Send and a copy will be sent to the Veterans Affairs Center. A copy of the completed PDF will also be sent to your lionmail account.
- A completed Request for VA Certification Form must be returned to the Lindenwood Veterans Affairs Center every term via student portal, email, or in person.
- Please contact your Lindenwood Veterans Affairs Center should you need to add, withdraw, or drop class. You should also call contact us in the event you are suspended from school.
- Please note that withdrawing from classes may create a debt with your VA Debt Management that you will have to repay.