Lindenwood University has an experienced staff of admissions counselors who are ready to help guide you though your education.
Director of Evening and Graduate Admissions
- Kara Schilli
St. Charles Admissions Team
- Tyrone Gordon, Graduate ADP Admissions Representative
- Michael Mueller, Online Admissions Representative
- Paige Mulligan, 5-term Admissions Representative
- Jordan Shelton, Graduate Semester Admissions Representative
- Jennifer Spellazza, Undergraduate ADP Admissions Representative
- Shea Smith, Graduate Education/EDD Admissions Representative
- Megan Zacheis, Account Manager, Extension Education
- Jim Jump, Site Director
- Brittany Howard, Admissions Representative
- Laura McAvoy, Site Director
- Whitney Torres, Senior Site Director
- LaVada Lewis, Admissions Representative
- Kelli Lile, Site Director
- Abby Bodlovich, Admissions Representative
Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Lindenwood University is committed to assisting all members of the community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual security and fire safety report is available on the Lindenwood University Office of Public Safety and Security website.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the Office of Public Safety & Security on the 4th floor of the Spellmann Campus Center or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (636) 949-4687.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, public safety authority, crime reporting policies, fire safety, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security on campus. The report also contains information about fire statistics in Lindenwood Residential Facilities and crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Lindenwood; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
This information is required by law and is provided by Office of Public Safety and Security.