Skip to Main Content

International Undergraduate Transcript Transfer

Students who have earned college-level course credits in a foreign country comparable to the course credits in the American University System, must transfer those credits to Lindenwood University. Foreign transcripts (unless otherwise permitted by the International Student Center), must be evaluated prior to being accepted by Lindenwood University.

For transcript evaluation, a student must submit their transcript, along with an English translation to:

 World Education Services Inc.
World Education Services, Inc.


Students may obtain an application for evaluation of transcripts through World Education Services 

Select the Basic Course-by-Course evaluation when completing the online application. Please be sure to list Lindenwood University as a recipient so we may view the evaluation progress online.

The process of Transcript Evaluation must be made as soon as possible after submitting an application for admission to Lindenwood University so that results will be received in time for class registration.

Upon receipt of the evaluation of transcripts from World Education Services, Lindenwood University will determine which credits will be applied toward a degree.

The cost for the evaluation will be incurred by the applicant. However, once the applicant obtains a visa and arrives at Lindenwood University, the cost of the evaluation will be refunded, provided that the application brings in the receipt for the evaluation service.

**Students must adhere to the above procedures in order to receive credit for previous college work, and in order to be eligible for Lindenwood University Athletics!!**

Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report

Lindenwood University is committed to assisting all members of the community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual security and fire safety report is available on the Lindenwood University Office of Public Safety and Security website. 

If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the Office of Public Safety & Security on the 4th floor of the Spellmann Campus Center or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (636) 949-4687.

The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, public safety authority, crime reporting policies, fire safety, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security on campus. The report also contains information about fire statistics in Lindenwood Residential Facilities and crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Lindenwood; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.

This information is required by law and is provided by Office of Public Safety and Security.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301