Lindenwood University is an internationally recognized four-year institution in St. Charles, Missouri. We offer convenient, accredited online undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as individual distance learning courses, to all students.
Online Programs at Lindenwood University: Online Convenience and a Myriad of Choices
In the past, many people who were interested in taking courses or earning a degree were unable to complete their coursework—or even to begin taking classes—due to unyielding work schedules or family obligations. That’s changed now, and everyone who would like to further their education can. Our technology allows students to receive coursework and relevant information, view all lectures, securely take tests and quizzes, submit assignments, and participate in class discussion.
Advantages of Using Lindenwood’s Online Program
How do the online programs at Lindenwood University make it easy to learn and participate? It’s simple: We remove the barriers that are keeping you from an education. Unlike traditional courses, our online degree programs are tailored to those who are working part-time or full-time and who would have difficulty traveling to campus.
These are the biggest advantages of completing your degree online:
- It’s Convenient. The biggest advantage is that online college programs allow you to log into your coursework when you have time, whether it’s morning, noon, or the middle of the night. Your class work is always available through our online portal, and you have the freedom to learn and study your assignments and then finish your coursework on your schedule.
- We Offer Many Options. Lindenwood University Online offers three bachelor’s degrees and seven master’s degrees in programs ranging from business to leadership to public administration. Students in our online education program can choose from more than 100 courses every semester.
- Learn and Study Around Your Schedule. If you are often out of town for meetings, have a strict schedule that can’t be adjusted, or work in an industry that requires employees to work in various shifts, then an online degree will provide you with the opportunity to take classes.
- It Fits Your Lifestyle. The programs of Lindenwood University Online offer additional benefits that many people don’t realize. You can now curtail childcare expenses, spend less on transportation expenses and fuel, and eliminate commuting time.
- Courses Are Taught By Lindenwood University Faculty. Every semester, more than 100 courses are taught by highly qualified and professional faculty with real-world experience.
Distance Learning Opportunities for Every Career
Online degrees are perfect for:
- Elementary and secondary school teachers
- Healthcare employees
- Military members
- Retail employees
Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees offered
Lindenwood University offers the following online degree programs:
- Undergraduate Degrees:
- Online Art History Degree: BA
- Online Business Administration Degree: BA
- Online Criminology and Criminal Justice Degree: BA
- Online Digital and Web Design Degree: BA
- Online Digital
- Online Fashion Business and Entrepreneurship Degree: BA
- Online Game Design Degree: BA
- Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree: BA
- Online Marketing Degree: BA
- Online Social Media and Digital Content Strategy Degree: BS
- Graduate Degrees
- Online Master of Accountancy Degree: MAcc
- Online Art History Degree: MA
- Online Master of Business Administration Degree: MBA
- Online Digital and Web Design Degree: MA
- Online Early Intervention in Autism & Sensory Impairments Degree: MA
- Online Education Degree: MA
- Online Educational Technology Degree: MA
- Online English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Degree: MA
- Online Fashion Business and Entrepreneurship Degree: MS
- Online Game Design Degree: MA
- Online Gifted Education Degree: MA
- Online Integrated School Library Media and Technology Degree: MA
- Online Interactive Media and Web Design Degree: MA
- Online Leadership Degree: MA
- Online Music Education Degree: MME
- Online Nonprofit Administration Degree: MA
- Online Master of Public Administration Degree: MPA
- Online Social Media and Digital Content Strategy Degree: MS
- Online Master of Fine Arts in Writing Degree: MFA
- Online Graphic Design Certificate
Full Accreditation Standards
Lindenwood’s online program is continuously accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Lindenwood University’s programs are rooted in almost two centuries of distinction. Approximately 10,000 students participate in more than 120 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Lindenwood University is committed to assisting all members of the community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual security and fire safety report is available on the Lindenwood University Office of Public Safety and Security website.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the Office of Public Safety & Security on the 4th floor of the Spellmann Campus Center or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (636) 949-4687.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, public safety authority, crime reporting policies, fire safety, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security on campus. The report also contains information about fire statistics in Lindenwood Residential Facilities and crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Lindenwood; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
This information is required by law and is provided by Office of Public Safety and Security.