Lindenwood University

View Full HTML Version

Admissions - Transfer Students

The following information pertains to students transferring from regionally accredited colleges:

Missouri Reverse Transfer Program
Transfer Credit Policy - U.S. Citizens & Residents 

Application for the Transfer of International Credit
Transferring Credit while a Lindenwood Student
Graduate Students Transferring Credits from another University
AP Exam Credit Information

Community College Transfer Guides

Lindenwood University accepts course credits from several community colleges that can be used to meet LU's general education requirements for a Bachelor of Arts Degree or a Bachelor of Science Degree.

If you have questions regarding your transfer credits please contact Academic Services, via e-mail at or by phone at (636) 949-4954, to verify your course credits will transfer.

If you would like to schedule a visit with an admissions counselor or submit an application please contact the Admissions Office, via e-mail at or by phone at (636) 949-4949.

Lindenwood University has a transfer office located at St. Charles Community College.  For additional information, please call (636) 949-4949.

Traditional Transfer Guides





School of Accelerated Degree Programs Transfer Guides




Copyright 1827 - Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933