Make a donation to Lindenwood Women's Rugby
The Women’s Rugby team wishes to thank all of our parents, relatives, and fans for your continued support and generous donations along our journey. Your support helps us to train and compete at the very highest levels. The personal and team experiences our student-athletes receive during their collegiate career at Lindenwood University help them to develop the skills necessary to meet all of life’s challenges and prepare them to be our leaders in future.
How will my donations be used?
- Player assistance
- Off-Season Training
- Off-Season Travel Expenses
- Team Gear and Equipment
- Team Kit
- Team Clothing / Shirts /Sandals/ Shorts/ Hats
- Strength Training Equipment
- Training Aids and equipment
- In-Season Match and Travel Expenses
- Recruiting Expenses
- Team Promotional Materials
- Ad Specialties
- Brochures and flyers
- Email newsletters or electronic media
- Team/LU banners, flags, posters etc.
- Team Awards and Award Banquets
- Electronic and Analysis Equipment
Why are donations needed
The Women’s Rugby team needs donations to recruit and retain the very best student-athletes from around the world. Donations are needed to help student-athletes train and perform to their maximum peak performance and for us to continue to be one of the best programs in the country.