Lindenwood University Alumni Events for 2016-17
- January 14: St. Charles Alumni Club Meeting (TBA), 10 a.m.; AB Leadership Room
- January 20: Alumni Merit Nominations Due, 5 p.m.
- February 24: Lindenwood Alumni Board Meeting, 8:30 a.m.; Harmon Board Room
- May 5: Lindenwood Alumni Board Meeting, 8:30 a.m.; Harmon Board Room
- May 5: Graduate Commencement; St. Charles, 7 p.m.; Family Arena
- May 6: Commencement; St. Charles, 7 p.m.; Family Arena
- May 7: Commencement; Belleville, 6 p.m.; Gateway Center, Collinsville, IL
- June 9: Alumni and Friends Picnic and Movie Night; 6-10:30 p.m.; Evans Commons lawn
Each year we attempt to recognize a member of our alumni community who has, through positive actions, stood out among his or her peers personally, professionally, and in volunteerism. An Alumni Merit Award winner is a distinguished individual who attended Lindenwood for two or more years and has established a reputable record of support for the University. A fellow alumna/us must detail the nominee's qualifying accomplishments by completing the approved nomination form. Nominations are accepted at the Alumni Relations Office no later than January 22 of each year. The Alumni Association Board considers and votes on all candidates at its February meeting. To be selected, the candidate must receive a majority of the votes cast and be willing to accept the award, in person, at the year’s commencement ceremony.
2018 Nomination Form
Forms are available on this page and by emailing the Alumni Office at email@example.com. If you know someone who has done or is doing remarkable things, please let us know!