The Lindenwood University "Real Experience. Real Success." Strategic Plan is comprised of a new mission, values, five key strategic themes, and associated strategies.
Real Experience. Real Success.
Enhancing lives through quality education and professional preparatory experiences.
- Integrity - We are committed to ensuring trust and respect for all persons in an environment that cultivates individual and institutional integrity.
- Dedication - We are committed to developing a high-performance work ethic and dedication to discipline or vocation.
- Excellence - We are committed to providing quality and excellence in all our endeavors.
- Creativity - We are committed to the development of original ideas, knowledge and innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
- Community - We are committed to creating a connected community, sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals supporting personal and professional growth.
History and Tradition
Lindenwood is an independent, public-serving, University that has a historical relationship with the Presbyterian Church and is firmly rooted in Judeo-Christian values. These values include belief in an ordered, purposeful universe, the dignity of work, the worth and integrity of the individual, the obligations and privileges of citizenship, and the primacy of the truth.