Ready yourself for a career in the business world with a bachelor's degree or minor in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Sport Management or a master's degree in Business Administration from Lindenwood University-Belleville.
The Lindenwood Belleville Division of Business and Entrepreneurship offers:
- A broad array of undergraduate and graduate business degree programs.
- A strong academically credentialed faculty with real world experience.
- A private university with reasonable tuition and fees.
- A location conveniently situated just off of Interstate 255 in Belleville, Ill.
- Flexible and convenient class scheduling options.
- Attractive financial aid packages.
- A quick and convenient admissions process.
- A business education accredited by the HLC and ACBSP.
Our business division in Belleville is a full-service campus and offers opportunities for specialization in:
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Sport Management
- Master of Business Administration
We distinguish our business division from our competitors through:
- Credentialed faculty with real world experience. We recruit professors who bring both academic and professional achievement to the classroom. As a result, all of our full-time faculty members have a doctoral degree in specialty fields — and significant, first-hand experience in the business world.
- Strong entrepreneurial emphasis. We believe that all successful businesses must be entrepreneurial and for that reason a significant portion of our curricula is devoted to the organization, financing and management of new business ventures.
- Extensive faculty-student interaction. We think the effectiveness of education is directly dependent on the quantity and quality of time our students spend with their professors. For that reason all of our classes are small to promote active student participation and all student advising is handled by full-time professors.
- Early student contact with the business world. We want our students to develop meaningful contacts with the business leaders of the world before they graduate. We bring guest speakers to our classrooms and provide internship and mentorship opportunities.
For More Information, Contact:
Daniel J. Frazier
Chair, Division of Business and Entrepreneurship
The Division of Business and Entrepreneurship is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Accreditation is important for Lindenwood stakeholders – students, employers, community, faculty and alumni. Accreditation will benefit:
- Students who expect a quality business education and that their degree will be recognized by potential employers and graduate schools.
- Employers who expect talented, motivated and well-educated young men and women to assume positions of responsibility and leadership.
- The community who benefits from the resources a high quality and effective school provides.
- A faculty who expects to provide the assurance of a quality education and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Alumni who expect the value of their degree to increase over time.
The rigorous review process of ACBSP accreditation provides a platform for continuous improvement and ACBSP standards provide the process for the Lindenwood Division of Business and Entrepreneurship to Build the Future of Business.
The Lindenwood University Division of Business and Entrepreneurship is committed to ...
- Providing a comprehensive core curriculum of business subjects.
- Instilling a strong and enduring sense of ethical business practices.
- Providing theoretical tools and analytical skills for a lifelong use.
- Offering major fields of study to equip students for specialized careers.
- Developing the student’s communication and presentation skills.
- Providing opportunities to supplement classroom education with real world experience.
- Expanding the students geographical and cultural horizons for success in an increasingly global economy.
- Instilling the entrepreneurial model as an essential component of American free enterprise.