The graduation committee joins me in offering congratulations and best wishes to you as we approach December 2018 Commencement. The commencement ceremony will be held at the Lindenwood Belleville Auditorium on Saturday, December 15 at 10 a.m., for semester students that attend our Belleville campus. We are hopeful you will participate in Commencement and celebrate your accomplishments with your family, friends, and fellow graduates. Participation is for semester students who have completed degrees as of August 2018 and students who plan to complete a degree by the end of December 2018. Students are invited to participate if they meet the requirements of current University policy governing participation in the ceremonies.
Reserve a Cap and Gown
All semester graduates participating in the commencement ceremony are required to wear appropriate academic attire. Participants should not borrow or plan to use regalia from a prior ceremony. All orders MUST be placed using the Herff Jones website for the December 15th ceremony. Graduates will need to use our online regalia ordering option.
Online orders must be placed between September 10, 2018 and October 31, 2018 by 11:59 p.m. eastern standard time by going to the Herff Jones website listed below and clicking on the link “RESERVE A CAP AND GOWN”.
- Select your degree level (Bachelor, Master, Specialist).
- Select your division, the screen will list the date and time of the ceremony.
- Then click the green tab at the top of the screen “Cap & Gown”.
- Choose your regalia and complete questions regarding your area of study, measurements, program information, and demographic information.
- Regalia will be shipped to the campus bookstore and an email will be sent once the regalia arrives and is available for pick up.
Once again, congratulations! As we mark this memorable event together, we share your excitement in becoming one of Lindenwood’s newest alumni!