Do a Quick Search to find articles, eBooks and more:
|Articles & More Search|
Articles & More
Search the databases at Butler Library or locate a specific article using an integrated search of multiple databases.
Catalogs - Butler Library
Catalogs - Mobius
Catalogs - WorldCat
eBooks - OverDrive
OverDrive contains a little over 3,700 eBooks and 2,400 Audiobooks; titles can either be streamed or downloaded to your device.
To stream or download Audiobooks and eBooks, you will need to download the OverDrive App. Streaming Audiobooks and eBooks requires a constant internet connection. To download an eBook, you will also need:
- Download Adobe Digital editions—program (for a computer) or app (for a smart device)
- Download the book to your device
- If you are using a Kindle, you will need to give OverDrive access to your Amazon account. The book will be downloaded to your device through your Amazon account.
eBooks - ebrary
eBooks - Ebsco
Search and view the full text of Ebsco eBooks. Download the Ebsco Ebooks app, available in Google Play or iTunes. Learn how to setup the app here.
Special eBook Collections:
- Education Collection
- Academic Collection
- Clinical Collection
- Community College Collection
- High School Collection
- K-8 Collection
- Public Library Collection