Lindenwood warmly welcomes military students to our campuses and online programs.
We encourage you to apply now for admission to one of our programs. Our admissions team can answer your questions about entrance requirements and transfer credits and other details.
Meanwhile, here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
What can Lindenwood do for me?
Lindenwood is VA Approved "Yellow Ribbon School" and proud to be a Military Friendly School. We're in the "top 15% of schools nationwide that deliver the best experience for military students" by doing the following:
- Lindenwood goes the extra mile to help military members navigate enrollment and graduation processes.
- We guarantee that our military students always find two classes they need for every term.
- You will have an academic advisor who will answer questions and help ensure you move confidently forward in your studies.
- If you are applying for evening, graduate, or online programs, our admissions team will request for you transcripts necessary to be admitted and will waive the usual transcript fees. (Does not apply to transfer credits.)
- Faculty members are incredibly dedicated and teach in classrooms that usually have no more than 40 students, and often fewer.
Can I take classes during the day on campus?
Absolutely! If you are looking for a traditional campus experience, come visit our rapidly expanding campus in Belleville, Illinois. You can elect to commute or to live on campus. Approximately 2,300 students attend 30 different undergraduate and graduate degree options.
Our campus offers great resources:
- Academic advising
- State-of-the-art classrooms
- Dining halls
- Workout facilities
- Sporting events
What options do I have for on-ground evening and graduate programs?
There are lots of options! Some graduate programs conduct day classes. Most are offered in the evening through our School of Accelerated Degree Programs. Evening classes meet one evening a week at centers throughout the St. Louis metro region.
What about tuition?
We look forward to advising you on how to make the most of your benefits, whether you are a veteran or are in the active military, the National Guard, the reserves, or Army ROTC. To learn more about how your benefits can help with educational expenses, visit our tuition and financial aid offices.