- Candidate(s) must apply as (and remain) a full-time student.
- Candidate(s) must be a Criminal Justice major
- Candidate(s) must meet University admission standards
- Candidate(s) will receive no other institutional aid except as approved by the Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid. Candidate(s) should complete a financial aid application in order to assess the eligibility for Federal and/or state grants.
- All scholarships are subject to space availability. Candidate(s) need to apply early.
Applications will open April 1. Please check back then to submit your information.