We are so excited you are joining the Lynx family! Here are the most important steps to complete before attending orientation and starting classes.
- Complete all necessary admission paperwork.
- Make sure to submit all final documents prior to enrollment. This includes final high school transcripts with graduation date, final college transcripts with all grades for your final semester, AP test scores, and more.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- If you are using federal Stafford loans, complete the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling.
- If you are selected for verification, complete all necessary paperwork and request tax transcripts.
- Notify your recruiter of any outside scholarships.
University email account
- After admission, you will receive instructions on how to access your university email and portal. This information will be sent to the email listed on your admissions application.
- Access your Lindenwood email regularly for important updates on all the processes prior to attending orientation. Many of the emails will come directly from email@example.com. You can also email us with any questions at this address.
Advising and enrollment
- A faculty advisor will be in contact with you after you submit your signed financial aid offer to admissions. You can put together your schedule with your advisor and provide information about your academic goals, study habits, and any specific academic schedule requests you may have.
- If you know you want to request a change of major, contact your advisor to make the change-of-major request before you attend your orientation session.
- If you are a residential student, apply for university housing.
- Select your university meal plan.
- Look for a housing information packet in your mail and email.
- Make sure to check the schedule for your move-in date.
- Contact the Disabilities Services Office if you anticipate needing special accommodations.
- Check with your coach on eligibility requirements and complete your eligibility paperwork through playnaia.org if needed.
- Watch your mail and email for updates from the athletic director and your coach about physicals and other athletics-related tasks.
- Attend orientation. You will receive a New Student Information Packet in the mail after signing your financial aid agreement.
- New Student Immunization Requirements
- You will receive an email from Castlebranch. Follow the link on the email to complete and upload your immunization documents before attending orientation. You should not send any of your documents directly to the university.
Paying your bill
- Pay Tuition and Fees – Your university bill is available in your portal.
- You can also set up an individualized payment plan with our business office.
- Sign up to receive a refund if you qualify for one.
- Complete our online training module prior to orientation. This is a university requirement for all new students. You will receive an email notification when the training is activated for you.
- If you are thinking about working on campus while going to school, make sure to take a look at our student employment opportunities.