Annual Recurring Residential Costs
|Room & Board:||$8,500|
One Time Charges First Semester
|First Year Experience1:||$50|
First payment due before the start of the semester should include the following:
- Payment Due dates: Fall Semester on or before July 15th and Spring Semester on or before December 15th.
- Housing Deposit ($200, one time deposit)
- Application Fee ($100, only if not already paid.)
- Freshmen Experience Class Fee ($50, only paid by students with fewer than 24 college credits or first time freshmen.)
- Communication, Activity, Technology Fees ($455, due each semester.)
Future semesters may include additional fees for specific classes. Students should read about the course descriptions to be aware of additional fees. Any increases in tuition are not covered by the scholarship and will be an additional cost to the student.