Partnership with BankMobile
- Higher One, the company who was processing all refunds for Lindenwood University, is now BankMobile.
- New students will receive a BankMobile Refund Selection Kit in the mail after they have enrolled in class.
- The kit will include a Personal Code that the student will use to go online and choose their refund preference: Electronic. Deposit to another account, Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account, or paper check delivered by USPS. The selection is made at www.RefundSelection.com. A BankMobile Card is only issued if the BankMobile Vibe account is selected.
- If you did not receive a BankMobile Refund Selection Kit, please make sure Lindenwood has the correct address. If the address is not correct, please go online through your student portal “Edit Profile” to update it. Once the address has been updated, please e-mail email@example.com from your student email account to request a new packet.
- If you do not log on with BankMobile to choose your preference your refund will be delayed.
- Existing students with the Higher One account will use the same card, account, and login information that was previously set up.
Requesting a Refund…
- Requests can be submitted either in paper form in the Business Office M113, online through the Student Portal, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Requests are not accepted in any other form)
- Refund requests sent by e-mail must include the following and be included in the body of the e-mail (Will not be accepted as an attachment or from a secure server):
- Student ID
- Term for which you are requesting funds
- Refund requests must be submitted by Sunday at midnight to be considered for that week
- The request must be on file and the credit must be on the account by Sunday at midnight
- Disbursements will begin the second Friday of every term
- Students will receive a FULL refund of all available credit unless requesting that a portion go back to their lender
- If no credit exists, request will be considered void after 60 days.
- If you issued a book voucher and it expires the week that you are receiving a refund, the full amount of the book voucher is taken out and an additional refund request must be submitted.
- If a credit card was used to pay on a student account, and there is no other payment made by the student, the credit on the account must be returned to the credit card used to make the payment.
- If the credit on the student account includes a credit from a Parent Plus loan, the refund will be issued in the form of a check, up to the amount of the plus loan, to the parent and will be mailed. Any remaining credit will be issued to the student. If the parent wishes for the student to receive the credit, a letter must be faxed to (636) 949-4845 or brought to the business office EACH TIME THERE IS A CREDIT, and must contain the student’s name and ID, permission from the parent for the student to receive it, and the parents’ signature along with a copy of their photo ID.
- The list for the current refund week will be made available by Thursday afternoon. If you would like to see if your name has been added to the current list, please call the main line, (636) 949-4650, at that time.
- To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.
Student Refunds Representative
Student Refunds Representative
Student Refunds Assistant