• Access Canvas
  • Student Guides
  • Instructor Guides
menu spacer Students menu spacer Parents menu spacer Military menu spacer Alumni menu spacermenu spacer menu spacer
menu spacerDirectory menu spacer Social Media menu spacer Search menu spacer
Show/Hide Background
Division of Education
menu spacer

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do I get accepted into the university?
After the short online application is submitted, we require a paper application, current resume, transcripts from all previous universities attended(official and sealed), Minimum GPA of 2.75, and a $30 application fee (waived if unemployed, military, or legacy (has attended LU previously).

2. Do we offer School Administration on the Belleville Campus?
Yes, however you will be certified through Missouri, NOT Illinois.

3. Will I be certified to teach in Illinois?
Not immediately. Initial teacher certification is generated through Missouri. However, we do offer the required courses to transfer your Missouri certificate to an Illinois license. The process to apply for an IL PEL is described under “current students.”

menu spacer
Page Maintained by the Division of Education & Counseling  Email Feedback
menu spacer View as Printer Friendly menu spacer Share on Facebook menu spacer Share on Twitter menu spacer
A-Z Index  |  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z 
Copyright  Lindenwood University - Belleville • 2600 West Main Street • Belleville, IL 62226
Lindenwood - St. Charles   Books   Human Resources   Locations   Maps   News   Publications   Security

LU-Belleville Main Phone  (618) 239-6000
LU-Belleville Main Fax  (618) 277-6001

Viewing Full HTML   |   View Mobile