1. How do I view current job openings and apply for a position at Lindenwood University - Belleville?
Please visit our career opportunities website. There, you can search open positions, filtering by type of position or location, and complete an online application.
2. Does everyone have to fill out an online application?
Yes. Everyone applying for a position at Lindenwood University must complete an online application and attach a resume and cover letter as minimum requirements. Other required documents, such as letters of recommendation, are indicated in each post as needed.
3. What information should I include on my application?
Please complete, at the very minimum, all required fields in the application (marked with a red asterisk) and attach a resume and cover letter. It is very important that you provide complete and detailed information about your qualifications so we can truly evaluate your job application. All job openings require the submission of a resume and cover letter. Other required documents, such as letters of recommendation, are indicated in each post as needed.
4. Can I edit my application after I submit it?
Unfortunately, our system does not currently have the capability of allowing candidates to edit submitted applications. If you need to add an attachment to your application after you have submitted it, you may send the attachment to email@example.com, and we will be happy to attach it for you. Please include your full name and the job number in your e-mail, this will be a number such as R0007851
5. How do I check the status of my application?
If you created an account at the end of the application process, you can confirm your application has been submitted by logging into the candidate portal. The only information this portal will display is a list of your submitted applications that are in review. You will be contacted directly (either by phone or by e-mail) by the hiring manager if you are selected for an interview. You will receive an e-mail from Workday if the position is filled or closed.
6. Is there someone I can call or e-mail to follow up regarding my interest in a position at Lindenwood University?
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond to individual inquiries about the status of an application or job opening. You will be contacted directly (either by phone or by e-mail) by the hiring manager if you are selected for an interview. You will receive an e-mail from our system (Workday) if the position is filled or closed.
7. What if I forget my password and/or username for the application system?
Click on the "I forgot my password" link in the login page and complete the prompts as indicated. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to reset passwords for candidates on our end.
8. Can I submit an application to be kept on file until a suitable position becomes available?
No, you may only submit applications for specific posted jobs. Adjunct instructor positions are the only possible exception, as many of our adjunct job postings feed to a pool of candidates that is kept open indefinitely.
9. To whom should I address my cover letter?
Please address your cover letter to "Hiring manager."
10. Can I apply for jobs at Lindenwood University via telephone, fax, e-mail, or post mail?
No. Lindenwood University only accepts applications submitted through our career opportunities website.
11. What should I do if I do not have access to a computer?
Our career opportunities website can be accessed from any mobile device or computer with internet access (home, school, library, etc.). If you do not have access to a computer or mobile device with internet access, please visit the Human Resources office located in Stumberg Hall at the Saint Charles campus. Our offices are open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
12. If a job has been posted for a long time and remains posted at your career opportunities website, is it really still open?
Yes. If a job is listed on our career opportunities website, we are still accepting applications for that job. Some jobs take longer to fill than others.
13. How often is the career opportunities website updated?
It is updated daily.