Employee Assistance Program
For confidential assistance, call: (800) 356-0845
Visit PAS online at: www.paseap.com
How many calories do you need?
Visit www.choosemyplate.gov to find out your recommended calorie intake.
Sun Valley golf course 10% off with Lindenwood ID
Sky Zone Recreational Center - 10% off General Admission Jump Passes and 10% off Skyrobics Classes with Lindenwood ID
All students, faculty, and staff must present a valid Lindenwood ID to utilize the Rec Center and the track. No exceptions.
Fitness classes in Evans Commons are accessible and free for any staff and faculty member who presents their Lindenwood ID.
Campus Recreation Personal Training
Evans Commons offers a series of personal training sessions! Spots are limited and filled on a first come first serve basis.
School of Health Sciences partners with LindenWell
Want to get started on an exercise program but don’t know where to start? Let our senior exercise science students put together a safe, fun, and effective program designed specifically for you!
Senior Exercise Science Student-Trainer Fitness Program
- One-on-one personal training tailored towards the client’s goals
- Fall & Spring Semester: lasts 8-9 weeks of the semester
- Pre & post fitness assessments administered
- Volunteer clients MUST commit to 150 minutes per week for the entire training program
- Training time and location