The mission of LCIE within Lindenwood University is in alignment with the mission of the University.
- Using the Socratic method of learning,
- Providing a sound core in the liberal arts,
- Providing a structured, broad-brush approach in majors in business administration, communications, health management, human resource management, criminal justice, information technology, and fine arts in writing,
- Preparing students to be competitive in an increasingly global marketplace,
- Developing the student’s analytical and communication skills, with emphasis placed on both written and oral communication,
- Using a cluster format to serve the adult learner
- Providing mentoring for every student,
- Developing an appreciation of the importance of continuing growth and education with an emphasis on values-centered thinking.