Please be advised that the 2018/19 parking permits are now available! Once again, we will be using the StarRez application, and there is no charge for parking permits. Please note the procedure listed below. Should you have any questions, please contact the Assistant Director of Public Safety Nicolas Wittu at (618) 239-6241 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students and staff will all complete the registration process through this portal.
To register your vehicle(s):
- Go to the Lindenwood University homepage
- Select “Portals”
- From the dropdown, select “StarRez”
- Access StarRez
- Top left, select “visit the University login page” to login
- Sign in with your Lindenwood username and password
- Select “Register Vehicle/Commuter Meal Plan”
- Follow steps to complete vehicle registration
- You will receive an email confirmation once you have successfully completed the vehicle registration process. Bring proof of confirmation, paper or electronic copy, to the Student Development and Resource Center (SDRC) located in the lower level of the Senator Alan J. Dixon Center. The passes will be available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Parking passes can be arranged to be picked up after hours if needed.
****If there is not a representative from the Department available, please see the front desk at the SDRC for assistance. Thank you. If there are any questions in this regard, please call or email, Assistant Director Nicolas Wittu at (618) 239-6241 / email@example.com.
Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Lindenwood University is committed to assisting all members of the Lindenwood community in providing for their own safety and security. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the Security website.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the office located at 2600 West Main St. located in the Senator Alan J. Dixon Center or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (618) 978-9797.
The report(s) contain information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, fire safety, university police law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, policies related to and programs to prevent sexual assault and other crimes, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus. They also contain information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Lindenwood University ; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.