Please be advised that the 2017/18 parking permits will be available beginning August 01, 2017. A registered parking sticker is required for all students and employees who intend to park on campus. There is a new online registration process for obtaining a parking permit this year, and there is no charge for parking permits. Please note the new procedure listed below. Should you have any questions, please call Public Safety at 618-978-9797. Students and employees will all complete the registration process through this portal.
To register your vehicle(s):
- Go to the Lindenwood University homepage
- Select “Portals”
- From the dropdown, select “StarRez”
- Access StarRez
- Top left, select “visit the University login page” to login
- Sign in with your Lindenwood username and password
- Select “Register Vehicle/Commuter Meal Plan”
- Follow steps to complete vehicle registration
- You will receive an email confirmation once you have successfully completed the vehicle registration process. Bring this confirmation, paper or electronic copy, to the Public Safety Office located at 2421 W. Main Street, Belleville, IL 62226 (DUPLEX ACROSS FROM TENNIS COURTS WITH WOODEN/CEDAR FRONCH PORCH), M-F, 9-4, to obtain your parking permit(s).
****If there is not a representative from the Department available, please call 618-978-9797 and they will meet with you at our location to obtain your parking sticker. The Department of Public Safety encourages everyone to call first to ensure a representative will be available before heading over. Thank you. If there are any questions in this regard, please call or email Ryan Anderson at 618-671-6169 / email@example.com.
Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Lindenwood University is committed to assisting all members of the Lindenwood community in providing for their own safety and security. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the Security website.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the office located at 2421 W. Main or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (618) 978-9797.
The report(s) contain information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, fire safety, university police law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, policies related to and programs to prevent sexual assault and other crimes, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus. They also contain information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Lindenwood University ; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.