The State of Illinois mandates all college students submit immunization documents for the following:
- Two Doses of live MMR received on or after the first birthday.
- Three or more of any combination of diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis containing vaccine.
One must be Tdap, and last dose of vaccine must be within 10 years prior to enrollment.
- One dose meningococcal conjugate on or after the age of 16 years.
Where to get your immunization documents
- Your physician’s office
- Your high school records
- Your local health department
Check your student email and/or spam folder for your Evite from Castle Branch
- From email address CustomerService@CastleBranch.com
- Subject Line: Lindenwood University-Illinois Admissions-Request for Order
- Register and upload your documents before classes begin to be compliant.
For a full description of the law, requirements, and waivers visit
Questions? Please contact
- (618) 671-6012
- (618) 239-6208