The Robert W. Plaster School of Business & Entrepreneurship now occupies its new home! The expanded and reconfigured Harmon Hall gives increased visibility to Lindenwood’s fast growing programs in business education—and much more. It will
- Give our business students a sense of cohesion and identification.
- Provide effective and attractive venues for connecting students with the regional business community through joint initiatives between the university and leading area businesses.
- Provide state-of-the-art facilities and technologies to prepare our students to successfully compete and contribute in today’s highly sophisticated economy.
- Supply well educated, principled professionals to work in the region upon graduation.
- Boost the area’s economy by attracting new students and faculty members.
- Provide a vehicle for Building the Future of Business.