The Robert W. Plaster School of Business and Entrepreneurship is committed to...
- Providing a comprehensive core curriculum of business subjects.
- Instilling a strong and enduring sense of ethical business practices.
- Providing theoretical tools and analytical skills for lifelong use.
- Offering major fields of study to equip students for specialized careers.
- Developing the student’s communication and presentation skills.
- Providing opportunities to supplement classroom education with real world experience.
- Expanding the student’s geographical and cultural horizons for success in an increasingly global economy.
- Instilling the entrepreneurial model as an essential component of American free enterprise.