Work and Learn Job Descriptions and Requirements
30-Game Day Management+2 Graduate Assistants
- Pre-game set up and post-game take down for scheduled home contests.
- Assist in game promotions, ticket sales and marketing efforts as requested
- Working the clock, scoreboard and announcements for select sports.
- Providing game assistance such as ball runners, foul ball retrieval, line judges.
- Working admissions gates and parking lots.
- Coverage for facilities maintenance if needed.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Sophomore or above
- Sports Management major (preferred)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA which must be maintained.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and outside.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn keeping statistics, running clock, scoreboard and other press box duties.