Admission to the School of Business & Entrepreneurship graduate programs is granted to students who demonstrate academic preparedness and the potential for academic excellence. Once accepted, students must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. Students whose GPA falls below the 3.0 minimum will be subject to academic probation or suspension, as outlined in the Academic Standards section of the graduate catalog. For more information about academic standards, please refer to that section of the graduate catalog.
To be considered for admission to the School of Business & Entrepreneurship, applicants must complete the following steps:
- Submit an official transcript showing a GPA of 3.0 or higher in undergraduate studies.
- Submit a professional resume.
- Submit a personal statement.
- Provide three letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Dean of the School of Business and Entrepreneurship or his or her designee if the applicant lives within the United States.
- Submit an official TOEFL score if English is not the applicants first language. However, this requirement will be waived for students with an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Applicants to the online MBA program who do not already possess a Lindenwood transcript must submit either a notarized photo ID or an official GMAT or GRE score. For score reporting, the Lindenwood University code is 6367.