Completing your degree in Advertising, Public Relations, and Corporate Communication obviously comes only with considerable expenditure of both funds and personal discipline. The program confers its highest rewards on those who make the most efficient and expeditious progress in their efforts. To that end, each of you should be aware in particular of the following:
- Your “bingo sheet’s” roadmap of requirements for completion of your degree, including completion of prerequisites for those requirements.
- Your personalized plan for fulfilling the graduation requirements, worked out in consultation with your academic advisor.
- Your timely fulfillment of the university’s administrative requirements for academic progress each semester, as stated in the academic calendars for each academic year.
- Your timely fulfillment of the university’s administrative requirements for graduation, as stated in the academic calendar for each year, and in particular the deadlines requisite for meeting those requirements in the year of your graduation
The following resources should be immediately available to you online:
- Bingo sheets for your major.
- University catalog descriptions of your academic requirements.
- Online registration schedules for the current and upcoming semester.
- Online academic calendars for the current and upcoming semester.