Included in your university housing, we have three options to choose from to meet your needs, all for no additional fee:
Traditional: 19 meals per week + $50.00 Declining Balance per semester
Students are entitled to one meal during each meal period, up to 19 meals per week. There are 19 meal periods beginning each Monday morning and ending each Sunday night. Meal periods are defined as breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Monday through Friday and brunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday during specific times. Declining Balance may be used at any dining facility.
Flexible Value: 140 block meals per semester + 150 declining balance per semester
Equates to an average of 9 meals per week and $10.00 declining balance per week
Most Flexible: 100 block meals per semester + $350.00 declining balance per semester
Commuter Plan Meal Options:
$100 declining balance + 4 block meals = $100.00
$200 declining balance + 10 block meals = $200.00
Interested in Changing Your Meal Plan?
Log onto your student portal and go to "Dining Services", click on "Meal Plan Information", and you are able to change it from there. Please note that you may only change your meal plan prior to the start of the semester.
Student ID Cards will be used with an all new Point of Sale System that is tied to the campus database through the student's portal. Students will be able to use a pre-determined meal equivalency (value exchange) amount to purchase meals at all retail locations (the value of one meal within the 19 meal program). Value Exchange is a dollar amount set to provide a combined meal value in the retail locations.
Need to check or reload your declining balance?
Log onto your Student Portal, click on "Dining Services", scroll to the bottom of the page to see the options.
There are five dining service options on campus:
- Evans Commons Dining Hall offers an “all you care to eat” option. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is served Monday – Friday, Brunch and Dinner are served on Sunday. All food must be consumed in the dining room. Please no to go plates or drinks. Containers brought from home may not be used to take food out of the dining hall.
- Spellmann Center Dining Hall, retail a la carte offerings to include National Brands; Chick fil A and Qdoba. Spellmann Center Dining Hall offers a Value Exchange for each meal swipe.
- Lion Pride Market and Convenience Store in Spellmann Center offers a wide variety of items for purchase with cash, credit or declining balance. Extended hours (until 11:00 p.m. Sunday – Thursday, and until 9:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday, allow students the opportunity to grab and sandwich, salad, Caribou Coffee, smoothie or a variety of snack options. Meal Plans cannot be used at Lion Pride Market and Convenience Store.
- Java 201in Butler Library, coffee, pastries, sandwiches, beverages, retail a la carte. Java 201 proudly serves Kaldi coffee, specialty drinks and smoothies.
- Grab and Go in Butler Hall (Loft), selection includes sandwiches, salads, Hunt Brothers Pizza.
For any dietary restrictions or special needs, meal replacements, and sick tray service, please contact Food Service Director Nancy Tinker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|1827 - Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301|
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933