|Tweets by @LindenwoodSoE|
Announcing New Graduate Degree Programs in Fall 2013
National Board Certification Program Informational Meetings:
August 27 OR August 29, 2013
308 Young Hall, Lindenwood University
5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Graduation Degree Application Deadlines
December 30 for March/May/June Graduation
February 28 for August Graduation
March 30 for September Graduation
May 30 for October/December Graduation
• Deadline for Fall 2014 Student Teaching Application is January 30, 2014!
Click here for the PRAXIS.
• CBASE: All Undergraduates must pass CBASE prior to being admitted into Teacher Education. If you have not passed all the sections of CBASE by November 2013, you will be required to pass all sections of the new test of basic skills replacing the CBASE, the MoGEA (Missouri General Education Assessment)
• PRAXIS II: All Undergraduate and Graduate Teacher Education Students must pass PRAXIS II prior to the submission of Student Teacher Application.
• MEP (Missouri Educator Profile): All education preparation candidates are required to take and submit MEP results. See your advisor for more information.
• WPA: All Undergraduates must pass WPA prior to being admitted into Teacher Education.
• Scholarship and Grant Opportunities: Emerson Education Scholarship Program
School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA) will be offered in its current format through August 31, 2014. Remaining test windows include the following:
October 1-19, 2013
December 9-21, 2013
January 13-25, 2013
February 3-15, 2013
April 7-19, 2014
May 12-24, 2014
July 14-26, 2014
August 4-16, 2014 (Last Test Window)
Beginning in Fall 2014 a New Leadership Assessment will be in administered through Evaluation Systems group by Pearson & Educational Testing Services. This assessment is currently in a draft format.
School Superintendents Assessments (SSA) (Paper-Based Assessment) will be offered on Saturday, November 2, 2013 and Saturday, March 8, 2014. A schedule for 2014-15 has not been identified to date.
• EdD Program Bulletin
- Comprehensive Exams
- Info. & Study Session - TBA
- Comprehensive Exam - TBA
• Contact Dr. John Long for more information.
• EdD Dissertation Oral Defense Presentation Schedule
For additional information, contact the Supervisor of Graduate Research: Dr. Sherrie Wisdom at (636) 949-4478
“Trust in Leadership: Investigation of Andragogical Learning and Implications for Student Placement Outcomes ”
April 11, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. in Roemer 313
“The Development and Validation of a Rubric to Enhance Performer Feedback for Undergraduate Vocal Solo Performance ”
April 11, 2014, at 9:00 a.m. in Roemer 313
Erin Lee Kalkbrenner
“Determining how Tertiary Education and Human Capital Formation Influenced Economic Expansion in Israel, Japan, and Norway from 2000-2010 ”
April 11, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. in Spellmann 3015
“The Challenges of Persisting First Generation College Students: A Comparison Between Students with TRIO Support and Those Without ”
April 11, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. in Roemer 202
Francesco G. Giuseffi
“Investigation of the Influence of the Socratic Method on Leadership Skills among JROTC Cadet Leaders at a Military Boarding School ”
April 17, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. in Roemer 306
Robert Lawrence Salter
“Two Case Studies of the University Strategic Planning Process ”
April 25, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. in Roemer 313
Paula J. Wuebbels
“Effectiveness of Reading and Writing Across the Curriculum on Middle School Reading Comprehension and Preparation for Common Core State Standards ”
May 2, 2014, at 9:00 a.m. in Roemer 313
32nd Research-to-Practice Conference in Adult and Higher Education
(Formerly Midwest Research to Practice Conference)
September 20-21, 2013
Midwest Research to Practice Conference
|1827-2014 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301|
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933