School of Education - Deadlines
Teacher Education Program Deadlines
- You must apply to be accepted into the Teacher Education program. Criteria for full admittance into Teacher Education program includes:
- completion of 12 hours of education classes,
- passing score on all sections of the Cbase ( if an undergraduate),
- maintain a 2.5 GPA,
- receive a C or better in Oral Communications course,
- successfully pass the Writing Proficiency Assessment.
- Apply for student teaching by January 31st in order to student teach the following fall.
- Apply for student teaching by August 31st in order to student teach the following spring.