Teacher Education Program Deadlines
- You must apply to be accepted into the Teacher Education program. Criteria for full admittance into. Teacher Education program includes:
- completion of 12 hours of education classes,
- passing score on all sections of the MoGEA (formerly CBASE) if an undergraduate,
- maintain a 2.75 cumulative GPA and 3.0 content GPA,
- receive a C or better in Oral Communications course,
- successfully pass the Writing Proficiency Assessment.
- Apply for student teaching by January 31 of each year in order to student teach the following fall.
- Apply for student teaching by August 31 of each year in order to student teach the following spring.