Lindenwood University

Business Office

2014-15 Tuition and Fees Announced

Announcing New Partnership With Higher One

Beginning in December 2013, Lindenwood University partnered with Higher One® to bring a new method for receiving your refunds and managing money to all Lindenwood University students­­— the My One Money Card.

Higher One Card Higher One Envelope

Beginning December 16, look for the bright green envelope from Higher One. Once it arrives, you’ll simply use the card inside to let us know how you’d like to receive your money. Just choose the option that best fits you…and be sure to get started as soon as it arrives! Remember, even if you are not currently expecting a refund, we may have money for you in the future, so don’t wait.

The cards will be mailed to students places of residence around the second week of December.

**Please remember to send your refund request to

SP SEM 2014 Tuition is Due

If you have registered for classes your billing statement can be found on your Student Portal under “My Ledger”. 

Payments can be made by mail, over the phone (by credit or debit card), on the Student Portal (with a debit or credit card) or in person. 

If you have questions or need to set up a payment plan please contact your Account Representative. 

Undergraduate Semester Account Representatives:

Milos Vranic (A-G)
Jose Jones (H-O)
Sharon Beck (P-Z)
(636) 949-4967
(636) 949-4969
(636) 949-4968

Graduate Semester Account Representatives:

Kim Gersman (A-L)
Lynn Russell (M-Z)
(636) 949-4314
(636) 949-4976

Welcome to all our new and returning students!

In an effort to make your financial transactions easier, the Business Office would like to provide the following information:
Where To Make Payment? 

Make checks payable to:
Lindenwood University
Attn: Business Office
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301
*Please include your student identification number when making payment.

Office Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.*
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.*
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Cashier office Only)
*After 5 p.m. only Cashier Office.

Refunds: (To request a refund, please email )
Refund request forms are available in the Business Office and are processed weekly in date order when a credit balance appears on your student account (tuition and fees must be paid and work-study hours must be current).

1098-T Available Online:
Lindenwood University has partnered with Sallie Mae to provide students the option to view/print their 1098-T form online. To register/view/print your 1098-T form online log into your student portal and click on My 1098-T.
Log into student portal

Book Waivers:
Waivers are issued against an existing credit balance on your account.

Work Study:
An average of ten hours per week will fulfill your obligation to the program. Hours will be credited to your student account on a monthly basis. If you choose to not complete your hours the balance should be paid immediately.

All information in each student's university record folder is considered confidential information and is issued only to authorized individuals. Requests for official transcripts of the academic record from any individual or agency will not be filled until authorization has been received in writing from the individual student.

A transcript will not be issued when the student is delinquent in payment of tuition, has not returned library books, or when there are other unfulfilled obligations to the university. Students participating in work and learn must be current on hours.

A request for a transcript should be made either on a transcript request form or by letter to the Registrar's Office, including name, Social Security Number, date of attendance, and current address. Normal processing time is three days.

In conformance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (the Buckley Amendment), Lindenwood University has established a system to insure that students have complete access to their educational records and the right to challenge information they believe to be inaccurate or misleading. Information about these procedures can be obtained from the Registrar's Office.

Copyright 1827-2014 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933