Instructions for Graduating Students
- Master’s and Doctoral Degree Commencement (EdD, EdS, MA, MAT, MBA, MFA, MPA, MS, and MSA): 7 p.m., Friday, May 16, at the St. Charles Family Arena. All graduating students choosing to participate in the ceremony are required to check in for the ceremony at the Gate 4 entrance by 6 p.m. Assembly for the service will begin at 6:30 p.m. at Gate 4.
- Undergraduate Commencement (BA, BFA, BS, and BSW): 10 a.m., Saturday, May 17, at the St. Charles Family Arena. All students choosing to participate in the ceremony are required to check in for the ceremony at the Gate 4 entrance by 9 a.m. Assembly for the service will begin at 9:30 a.m. at Gate 4.
- Students will receive a check-in card. The card includes the student name, lineup up row, and seating row. Please keep this card with you during the ceremony and make sure that you have it when you walk up to the stage. You will present the card to the name reader on stage.
- Honors cords will be distributed to eligible undergraduate students at check-in.
- Commencement dressing area: Restroom areas of the St. Charles Family Arena will be available as dressing areas. Lindenwood staff members will be present to provide assistance. No security will be available to protect personal belongings. Please do not expect to leave clothing or valuables in the dressing areas during the ceremonies.