Academic Success (GA)
Type of Position: Graduate Assistant
Location: St. Charles
Starting Date: One position Fall 2015, One position Spring 2015
Open Until Filled
Purpose of Position: The Academic Success Program at Lindenwood University is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an Academic Success Graduate Assistant position. Reporting to the Associate Athletics Director for Compliance and the Director of Student- Athlete Development, the Academic Success Graduate Assistant will assist in all phases of the Student-Athlete Academic Success Program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a professional supervisory and monitoring staff during study hall
- Assist academic coordinators with student-athlete academic support
- Determine academic support needs of a group of student-athletes
- Other duties as assigned
Education Requirements: Enrolled as a graduate student with at least a 3.0 undergrad cumulative GPA. If currently in graduate school, must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA (graduate level).
Experience Requirements: Former student-athlete; Experience working with student-athletes.
Hours/Days: Some weekend work and evening work will be required.
Additional Notes: Submit resume and 3 recent letters of recommendation.
- Tuition waiver for up to 9 credits a semester for 20 hour position
- Tuition waiver for up to 9 credits a semester and $600 monthly stipend for 40 hour position