Purpose of Position: The Greek Life Graduate Assistant will work to ensure that the direction of the Greek community is consistent with the mission of the university while contributing to the overall quality of campus life.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the coordination of Greek Life education and administration;
• Assist in the collection of data and information on students who are interested in joining various organizations;
• Assist in marketing Greek Life to students that are interested in joining Greek letter organizations;
• Assist with advising Greek-related councils and committees to ensure that University policies and procedures and federal and state regulations are being followed;
• Assist with outreach efforts to Lindenwood alums who were affiliated with Greek organizations while undergraduate students;
• Assist with the planning and the management of Greek Life events such as: Fraternity Rush, Sorority Recruitment, Greek Week, Greek Olympics, and the Greek Gala
Must be enrolled in a Graduate Program at Lindenwood University. Must have a GPA of at least a 3.0.
Organizational expertise; Demonstrated supervision skills; Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, written and oral communication/presentation skills; Ability to work effectively and ethically with a diverse population of students; Willingness to work evenings and weekends; Membership in a social Greek organization is preferred but not required.
Start Date: January 2014
Submit GA application and a resume to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
| 1827-2013 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933