Location: School of Sciences – Young Hall
Start Date: Immediate
Purpose of Position: To manage the needs of the laboratory courses and the overall School of Sciences.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and train student workers
- Maintain photocopier and student printer
- Maintain and supply materials for Scantron
- Maintain plant and animal specimens
- Prepare laboratory solutions and samples
- Order materials for the School of Sciences including:
- Biological samples
- Office supplies
- Responsible for supervising the upkeep/cleaning of adjunct rooms and laboratories
- Track inventory and prepare reports for all chemical and biological materials
- Pick up packages from loading dock
- Pick up and deliver mail for the school
- Pick up and distribution of rosters and room schedules
Position Requirements: Working knowledge of spreadsheets and ordering systems
Education Requirements: Master’s degree in biology or chemistry
Experience Requirements: Six months to one year of laboratory experience
Hours/Days: 40 hours per week
Exempt/nonexempt status: Exempt
Closing Date: As soon as position is filled
How to Apply: Submit resume and three recent letters of recommendation to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
Deans/Supervisors: NOTE that all inquiries go to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
Page Maintained by Office of Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lindenwood University is an Equal Opportunity employer. The University complies with appropriate federal, state, and local laws and provides equal employment opportunities and access to educational programs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status to all qualified applicants and employees. Lindenwood University is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and dedicated to providing a positive discrimination-free educational work environment.