Student Refund Processor
Location: Roemer 114
Start Date: Aug. 19, 2013
Purpose of Position: This position is responsible for the processing refunds from student accounts. Each refund will require an account analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process all student refund requests
- Meet with students by appointment or walk in
- Answer phone as well as make sure all messages are returned
- Complete account analysis
- Bring to the attention of the Chief Business Officer any account that they are not able to satisfy the student request.
- Serve as back up to the cashiers office (during lunch and as requested)
- Will be assigned additional duties as needed
- Customer service experience (this should include the ability to resolve conflict)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to account detail a must
- The ability to analyze account a must
- Accounts payable
- Must be able to clearly explain account detail to students and parents
Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree
Experience Requirements: Bachelor degree with two years account payable and customer service experience.
Hours/Days: Monday through Friday 8-5 and weekends as needed.
Exempt/nonexempt status: Exempt
Closing Date: Aug. 14, 2013
How to Apply: Submit resume and three recent letters of recommendation to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
Deans/Supervisors: NOTE that all inquiries go to LUHR@lindenwood.edu.
Page Maintained by Office of Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lindenwood University is an Equal Opportunity employer. The University complies with appropriate federal, state, and local laws and provides equal employment opportunities and access to educational programs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status to all qualified applicants and employees. Lindenwood University is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and dedicated to providing a positive discrimination-free educational work environment.