Location: St. Charles, Mo.
Purpose of Position
Perform administrative duties while supporting the Human Resources Vice President in an academic setting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in management and administration of HR projects and initiatives, compliance with employment laws,policy development and implementation, and other matters
- Maintain full confidentiality of office functions
- Other duties as assigned by VP for Human Resources
- Strong human relations and organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication
- Competency in Microsoft Suite including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- High degree of accuracy, detail oriented
- Strong work ethic, high level of maturity
- Independent thinker, decision maker, and problem solver
- Ability to collaborate and resolve conflicts
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Reliable attendance
Education: Bachelor's degree required. Degree or certification in HR is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two years of general administrative HR experience is required. Must have experience in handling unemployment claims, Workers Compensation, FMLA administration, wage and hour compliance and administration, COBRA, and HR policy matters.
How to Apply:
Submit resume and 3 recent letters of recommendation to LUHR@lindenwood.edu no later than July 26, 2013.
| 1827-2013 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933