Lindenwood University-Belleville has scheduled six presenters during February as part of its 2009-2010 speaker series. They include the president of an electric company, a Lindenwood professor, a police deputy, an art show director, and two forensic experts.
All speaker series events are free and open to the public. Each presentation will take place from 5-6 p.m. in Room 216 of the campus Administration Building unless otherwise indicated.
The schedule is as follows: • Thursday, Feb. 4 –Carol Keeney, president of Pyramid Electrical Contractors, Inc. She will discuss the founding and operation of the company.
• Wednesday, Feb. 10–Boyd Morros, professor at Lindenwood University in Belleville. He will present, “How to Write a Research Paper.”
• Monday, Feb. 15 – Justin Biggs, K-9 officer with the St. Clair County Sheriff’s Department. He will present, “How K-9 Officers Work with Their Dogs,” in the campus parking lot near the soccer field.
• Tuesday, Feb. 16– Patty Gregory, director of Art on the Square. She will discuss how an art festival becomes a success.
• Thursday, Feb. 18– Dr. Dan Cuneo, forensic psychologist specializing in evaluations involving criminal court cases throughout southern Illinois. He will present, “The Intersection of Psychology and Law.”
• Tuesday, Feb. 23– Alva Busch, owner of Metro Investigations, Inc., a private forensic investigative agency. He will present, “Crime Scene Investigation in Real Life.”
For more information, please call Lindenwood University-Belleville at (618) 222-1050.
| 1827-2013 Lindenwood University • 209 S. Kingshighway • St. Charles, MO 63301
|Switchboard (636) 949-2000
Undergraduate Admissions (636) 949-4949
Evening & Graduate Admissions (636) 949-4933