Online Programs - Getting Started
The online degree program at Lindenwood offers you a chance to complete course work during the hours of the day that best suit you. The following steps will walk you through the process to get started taking courses online.
- What type of degree interests you?
- Before you can go any further, you will need to take the readiness assessment to determine if online course work and you are compatible. Click Here to take the assessment
- Now that you have decided on the degree you would like to earn, it is time to go to Admissions and complete your application.
- Admissions Acceptance. Within a short period of time, you will receive a notice confirming your acceptance into Lindenwood. At that time you will receive your Lindenwood User ID and Password you need for access to future accounts.
- Do you need financial aid? Click here to get information on scholarships and loans.
- Register for courses. Click to Access Student Portal.
Be sure to have your Lindenwood userid and password handy.
- Enjoy your learning experience.
- Order your books. Click to vist Bookstore.